School Improvement Plan (SIP)
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
School Improvement Team (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team will:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitor, assess, and amend the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advance policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitate communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Build the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.