PowerSchool Parent Guide
West Charlotte High School will not be sending home paper printouts of Progress Reports or Report Cards. Parents are asked to monitor their child’s grades using the PowerSchool app or website.
Download the PowerSchool Parent app for iOS or Android to receive notifications when your child’s grades change!
How to sign up for your PowerSchool Parent Account:
- Using your browser, to to cms.powerschool.com/public
- Click the Create Account tab
- Click the Create Account button
- Create your account by entering the requested information, choosing a user name and password.
- To link one or more students to your PowerSchool account, enter your student's Access ID and Access Password.
🚨 The Access ID and Access Password are not your child’s Chromebook login. Your student won’t know these, because these need to be generated by the school and aren’t used by students for any other use. Access ID and Password must be requested from the school.
To request your Access ID and Password, please fill out this form: