COLLEGE & CAREER CENTER
HERE'S THE INTERNSHIP SCOOP!
- Pay Rate: $15 per hour Program
- Dates: June 12 - August 4 Potential
- Work Week: 20 - 40 hours per week
- Applicant must be a CMS high school junior or senior
- Minimum Age: 16 years old by May 6, 2023
- No experience is required
Scholars are you 16 and ready to earn $15 dollars an hour working with Meck Pathways Internship? Apply and stack up on them papers! Click here to apply and here for more information.
The Career & College Promise Dual Enrollment Program has several benefits! Did you know that, according to a national study by the Community College Research Center (CCRC), 88% of students who earned dual enrollment credit in high school attended college after high school, and most earned a certificate or degree within five years? There are lots of great reasons to participate in Career & College Promise Dual Enrollment at Central Piedmont:
- A cost-effective way to earn college credit.
- Transfer courses credit earned with a "C" or higher.
- Smaller class sizes than many universities.
- Access to college resources.
- Click here for enrollment steps and here for more information.
Naviance is a college and career readiness online tool that will help students:
- Identify strengths and establish goals
- Explore and identify career pathways of interest
- Explore virtual career speakers (through road trip Nation)
- Identify colleges of interest
- Create individualized career development plan (Game plan)
- Build a resume and request recommendation letters
- Track college applications & send school electronic documents to colleges
- Report scholarship dollars
Students can also access Naviance by using their NCEdcloud account and access “Clever” to log into Naviance. School: West Charlotte High School
Attention all seniors, as you receive acceptances to colleges and scholarship awards, remember to report them to the College Reporting Form. This form can be submitted more than once to report updates. The QR code and link can be found on the flyers in the cafeteria.