To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.NCStar.org and use GuestS16771 as the username and password. Guest Access will allow stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members (with date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes.
|Name (Election Date)
||Dean of Students (Process Manager)
|Kristen Johnson (8/21)
|Stephanie Chandler (9/22)
|| K-2 Teacher Representative
|Jennifer Moore (8/21)
||3-5 Teacher Representative
|Sarah Whitworth (9/22)
|Jennifer Nivens (9/22)
|Kara Dewberry (8/23)
|Larissa Arvelo (8/22)
|Katy Duarte (8/22)
|Kristin Fowler (8/22)
|Corey Mitchell (8/22)
|Samuel Ramirez Rivera (8/22)
|Monica Young (8/22)
SIT Meeting Dates: All meetings will take place at 4pm in the Media unless otherwise indicated.
Huntersville Elementary provides a higher educational standard for all students, challenging each student to achieve their full potential.
• Caring and inclusive environment
• Character Education
• Academic and Emotional Needs Addressed
• Emphasis on Safety
• Supportive Environment/Risk Taking for students
• Family Atmosphere and Involvement
• Encouragement and Support of Teachers
• Challenging Curriculum
• Celebration of Creative Teaching and Learning
• High Expectations at School and at Home
• Encouraging Independence for Learners
Huntersville Elementary will motivate all students to excel academically and become productive 21st century citizens.