The school uniform consists of:
• Bottoms: Dark blue or khaki bottoms (pants, shorts, skirts, jumpers, skorts, etc.) Shorts and skirts should fall slightly above the knee line. Scholars SHOULD NOT wear blue jeans of any kind. *This year we will host one uniform free day per month (see calendar).
• Tops: White, light or dark green, light or dark blue tops (long or short sleeved shirts, blouses, turtlenecks, etc.) All tops must have a collar or must be a dress shirt. (No T-shirts) Shirts/blouses must be tucked into pants at all times. Shamrock School Spirit T-Shirts can be part of the uniform daily as long as they are paired with uniform bottoms.
• Dresses: Dark blue or khaki. Dresses should fall slightly above the knee line.
• Socks, Leggings, and Tights: Scholars should wear dark blue, white, or neutral colored socks, leggings, or tights with their uniforms.
• Shoes: Scholars will be expected to wear shoes that have a closed toe and flat. Scholars can wear tennis shoes or any type of other casual or dress shoes, please no heels/wedges. Open-toe and open-heel shoes such as sandals and flip-flops are not permitted for safety reasons.
• Belts: Scholars will be expected to wear a dark-colored belt when necessary ( i.e. pants, skirts, shorts, that are larger than child's waist) with their uniforms. Shirts/blouses must be tucked into pants at all times.
• Hats: Scholars will not be allowed to wear hats, caps, hoods, or scarves inside the school building. Please note the following guidelines:
• Scholars are to be in uniform everyday, except on scheduled non-uniform days (see below) or when special permission is granted by administration for Spirit Days.