• Enrollment forms for the current school  must be submitted to the student's home school.
    ​​​​Documents needed to enroll:

    New Student Enrollment Form (for the current school year and future years)
    Birth certificate or other proof of age and legal name proofs of Mecklenburg County residency
    Safe Schools Enrollment Declaration - (Required for students transferring into CMS)
    Current immunization records (Complete record required by first day of school entry)
    Health Assessment​​ (All children entering NC public schools for the first time must submit proof of a health assessment within 30 days of the start of school.)
    Health assessment and immunization requirements for school attendance​​