How Does Transportation Work?
We have car riders, van riders, bus riders and walkers.
Car Rider Procedures
· You may begin parking in line on our campus for pick up beginning at 2:15 pm. Also, please remain in your vehicle. If you arrive before 2:45 pm, please do not idle your automobile while waiting. School is dismissed at 2:45.
· While waiting to pick up your student, please remember that we are a smoke free and tobacco free campus. Please refrain from the use of tobacco products while on school grounds.
· Parents must remain in their vehicles. Please do not wait on the sidewalk by the school or in the school lobby. This causes confusion for students when exiting the building. Students will not be released to parents who are not in their vehicle.
· If you need to enter the school to see a teacher or for other matters, you should plan to park and wait in the main office until after ALL children have been released.
· If your child is not picked up by 3:00 pm, you must come in to the school and sign your child out with the office staff.
Families will receive bus stop pick-up and drop-off times in the mail about a week before school starts. Make sure you review your bus stop location and time – some bus stops may have changed. Once families receive their student’s bus schedules, it is important to review the information with the child. We encourage parents to walk to and from the assigned bus stop. All Pre-K students must have a parent at the bus stop.