Trillium Springs Montessori School opened its doors to children on August 25, 2014. We welcomed 100 students ages Pre-K to 2nd Grade for the 2014-15 school year.
Trillium Springs Montessori is based on the belief that:
- Children have an innate love of learning
- Children have the ability to reach their full potential through their own efforts
- Children develop a vision of the universe in order to understand the unity that is in all things
The implementation of our belief depends upon a prepared environment which encourages:
- Time for exploration
- Opportunities for responsibility
- Love for our world and its diverse inhabitants
- A sense of gratitude for the special gifts which have been provided by others
- An awareness for gifts that they themselves may share with others.