About Our School
Garinger High School works to prepare, empower, and expect every student to be productive and successful citizens in the future global economy.
- We believe that all students can learn, especially when given access to a rigorous educational environment that stimulates intellectual, social and personal growth.
- We believe that students must be prepared to work and live in the 21st century global environment.
- We believe that upon graduation students will be prepared to attend college, join the military or enter the workforce.
- We believe that teachers have the power to change and motivate students.
- We believe that students hold the power within to change and motivate themselves.
- We believe fitness and healthy eating contributes to the physical and academic success of students.
The goal of Garinger High School for the 21st century is to provide the opportunity for staff, parents and community to develop, through communication, a sense of ownership in the school, by nurturing them to become culturally competent, successful citizens.