School Improvement Plan
To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.indistar.org and use (GuestS16755) as the username and password. Guest access will allow stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Leadership Team members (with the date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. Once inside the platform, please select the second tab, labeled “Reports/ Wise Ways/ Indicators & Rubrics.” Then select “Comprehensive Report,” located in the Student Success Indicators box.
Guest Link to School Improvement Plan - www.indistar.org
School Improvement Team
Members of the School Leadership Team are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitor, assess, and amend the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety, and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.