School Improvement Plan (SIP)
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.Username: guests7127Password: guests7127
School Improvement Team (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members
Committee Position Name Email Address Team Member Hastie Hovey, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org Team Member Kimberly Scott, AP email@example.com Team Member Melanie Kirschner, Kindergarten firstname.lastname@example.org Team Member Doua Chi Moua, PreK email@example.com Team Member Stephanie Rickaby, Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org Team Member Judith Amaya, Family Advocate email@example.com