School Improvement Plan
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
Please submit your feedback on our School Improvement Plan through the Google Form(s) linked below. The feedback submitted will be complied and sent back to the Cochrane/iMeck School Improvement Team by October 10 to be considered and adjustments will be made to the School Improvement Plan as appropriate. The Board of Education will approve the final School Improvement Plan at the October 24 meeting.
School Improvement Team Role
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.