School Improvement Plan (SIP)
To access our School Improvement Plan, visit Indistar.
- Username: guestS16817
- Password: guestS16817
Guest Access will allow you, our valued stakeholders, to review the School Improvement Plan, School Leadership Team members (with the date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. It will also highlight our Vision, Values, Mission, and Indicators, which are the areas of focus we will use this year to continue to enhance our school's performance.
NOTE: Once inside the platform, please select the second tab, labeled “Reports/Wise Ways/Indicators & Rubrics.” Then select “Comprehensive Report,” located in the Student Success Indicators box.
School Improvement Team (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
LOCATION: Providence High School
September 29, 2022
October 27, 2022
November 17, 2022
January 26, 2023
February 23, 2023
March 23, 2023
May 25, 2023