SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT TEAM (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team Purpose:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
2023-2024 Members of the School Improvement Team:
- Christopher Bernard, Principal
- Tabitha Stormer, Assistant Principal
- Jennifer Anderson, Instructional Staff
- Michael Buceck, Instructional Support Staff
- Ruthie Howie, Instructional Assistant
- Veronica Hill, PTSA Representative
- Yvetta St. Ilhomme, Parent
- Angelo Lovett, Parent
- Adrienne Williams, Parent
- Shonda Skelton, Parent
Meeting Dates & Time:
- The School Improvement team meets the third Thursday of each month 6pm.
- A link will be provided to join the virtual meeting.