School Improvement Team
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
2023-2024 ARES School Improvement Team Members
Monica Palmer Prinicpal Elected on 9/21/23 Arsella Austrie Dean of Students Elected on 9/21/23 Monica Heyliger Instructional Staff Elected on 9/21/23 Sue Kind Instructional Support Staff Elected on 9/21/23 Tina Jackson Instructional Support Staff Elected on 9/21/23 Selena Delimata PTA/PTO/PTSA President/Designee Elected on 9/21/23 Vonda Gibson Parent Elected on 9/21/23 Clivia Milburn Parent Elected on 9/21/23 Nicole Turza Parent Elected on 9/21/23 Dominique Norman Parent Elected on 9/21/23 Bryan Burnett Parent Elected on 9/21/23 Daniel Cobbins Instructional Staff Elected on 9/21/23
2023-2024 School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Media Center (log in information for Indistar: Username: Guests7091 Password: guests7091)
DATES: The 2023-2024 ARES School Improvement Team Meeting Schedule (the first Thursday of every month from 4:30-6:00)
School Improvement Team Minutes
October 5th 4:00-5:00 November 2nd 4:00-5:00 December 7th 4:00-5:00 January 4th 4:00-5:00 Febuary 1st 4:00-5:00 March 7th 4:00-5:00 April 4th 4:00-5:00 May 2nd 4:00-5:00 June 6th 4:00-5:00