School Improvement Plan
COMING SOON -- The revised ARES School Improvement Plan was submitted on 10/6/22.
School Improvement Team
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
2022-2023 ARES School Improvement Team Members
Nick Ferguson Parent Olivia Milburn Parent Tania Laguna Parent Nicole Turza Parent Dominique Norman Parent Tina Jackson Teacher Kristen Hoyt Assistant Principal Shaquanda King Teacher Ethel McCauley-Wiesecke Teacher Robin Tench Teacher Monica Palmer Principal
2022-2023 School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Zoom Meeting
DATES: The 2022-2023 ARES School Improvement Team Meeting Schedule (the first Thursday of every month from 4:30-6:00)
Date Time School Improvement Team Minutes September 13 3:45 September Meeting Minutes October 6 4:30-6:00 October Meeting Minutes November 3 4:30-6:00 November Meeting Minutes December 1 4:30-6:00 December Meeting Minutes January 5 4:30-6:00 January Meeting Minutes February 2 4:30-6:00 March 2
April 4 (Tuesday)