School Improvement Plan
To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.indistar.org and use (GuestS16762) as the username and password.Guest Access will allow you, our valued stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Leadership Team members (with the date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. It will also highlight our Vision, Values, Mission, and Indicators, which are the areas of focus we will use this year to continue to enhance our school's performance.
Guest Link to School Improvement Plan
School Improvement Team
School Improvement Team (SIT)Members of the School Leadership Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members
School Improvement Team Meeting Schedule
The Lawrence Orr Elementary School Improvement Team meets every first Tuesday of the month at 4:45 via zoom.