School Improvement Plan
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT TEAM (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns
Meetings are virtual for the 2023-2024 school year. All meetings begin at 6:00 PM. Please contact Ms. Range for the Meeting Links:August 14, 2023September 11, 2023October 9, 2023November 13, 2023December 11, 2023January 8, 2024February 12, 2024March 11, 2024May 13, 2024June 10, 2024