• Enrollment forms for the current school  must be submitted to the student's home school.

    Documents needed to enroll:

    • New Student Enrollment Form (for the current school year and future years)
    • Birth certificate or other proof of age and legal name proofs of Mecklenburg County residency
    • Safe Schools Enrollment Declaration - (Required for students transferring into CMS)
    • Current immunization records (Complete record required by first day of school entry)
    • Health Assessment​​ (All children entering NC public schools for the first time must submit proof of a health assessment within 30 days of the start of school.)
    • Health assessment and immunization requirements for school attendance​​​​