Enrollment forms for the current school must be submitted to the student's home school.
Documents needed to enroll:
- New Student Enrollment Form (for the current school year and future years)
- Birth certificate or other proof of age and legal name proofs of Mecklenburg County residency
- Safe Schools Enrollment Declaration - (Required for students transferring into CMS)
- Current immunization records (Complete record required by first day of school entry)
- Health Assessment (All children entering NC public schools for the first time must submit proof of a health assessment within 30 days of the start of school.)
- Health assessment and immunization requirements for school attendance