School Improvement Team
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
Election Date: 9/12/23
Meeting Dates: First Tuesday of each month @ 5 p.m. via Zoom
https://forms.gle/bnnGEWQQMsANBBVx7 SIP feedback form-English
https://forms.gle/FFe5DMwSptqqwdN1A Comentarios sobre el plan de mejoramiento escolar- Espanol
School Improvement Team Members
SIT Team Member Name