School Improvement Plan
To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.indistar.org and use (guests7100, guests7100) as the username and password.
Guest access will allow you, our valued stakeholders, to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members, Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. It will also highlight our Vision, Values, Mission, and Indicators, which are the areas of focus we will use this year to continue to enhance our school's performance.
Please click to review additional information around how to navigate in the platform once you are logged in: Guest Access Navigation
School Improvement Team
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety, and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
Members: Valerie Reyes, Kaz Muhammad, Stephen Esposito, Gina Schoenly, Terra Kennedy, Victoria Lott, Rachael Vaughn, Carlos McCray, Haley Austin, Brittany Francis, and Luly Mendez.