School Improvement Plan
To access our School Improvement Plan,visit www.indistar.org and use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
Guest access will allow you, our valued stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members (with the date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes.
School Improvement Team
Members of the School Improvement Team (formerly the School Leadership Team) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team (SIT) at First Ward Creative Arts
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors assess and amend the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members
Selestine Young Principal firstname.lastname@example.org Kimberly Roberts Assistant Principal email@example.com Barabra Seitz Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org Melissa Chappell Teacher email@example.com Hyzenthalay Shiver Teacher firstname.lastname@example.org Heather Brown Teacher email@example.com Tyeasha Savage Instructional Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org Leslie McNamara PTA President email@example.com Carolyn Hilliard PTA Tonya Mora Branham PTA Tamera Reign PTA