- Prepare ALL children to be productive and competitive citizens.
Celebrate cultural diversity.
Challenge each child to reach his or her fullest potential.
Increase parent and community involvement.
- Every child deserves a sound and highly engaged education.
- Diversity is respected, appreciated and celebrated
- Promoting Character Education will enhance and increase academic performance
- We believe that "Hard Work Pays Off"
Hornets Nest Elementary School opened in 1991. The staff takes pride in creating an academic culture which fosters state of the art technology, and a strong character education program. The school has a population of approximately 600 students. Our school's focus is to continue to improve student performance in all academic areas. Hornets Nest has also implemented "The 7 Habits", which teaches students how to become great and effective leaders by being proactive and demonstrating good character and positive behavior.