We believe that all students can succeed and it is our job to create an atmosphere where excellence abounds. Our school community takes pride in the collegiate rigor associated with the IB Primary Years Program. Student discourse and work coupled with real world learning experiences echo a collegiate expectation.
Our vision is to create a positive environment for students to become independent, respectful and confident lifelong learners who maintain a growth mindset to impact their global community.
- We believe all students can learn.
- We believe our school is a safe and orderly environment for learning.
- We believe teacher effectiveness and student achievement must be constantly monitored through continuous assessment.
- We believe students, families, educators and the community share the responsibility for student learning.
- We believe instruction, assessment and decision-making should reflect our beliefs.
As A PYP IB World School, our core shared beliefs align with the International Baccalaureate Organization. Collaboratively crafted with representation of all stakeholders, they provide guidance and anchor decisions for our school community.
"We nurture and inspire each child’s character and love of learning through whole-child instruction within a global community."