School Improvement Team (Formerly School Leadership Team (SLT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.indistar.org and use the following username and password:
Guest access will allow you, our valued stakeholders, to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members (with the date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. It will also highlight our Vision, Values, Mission, and Indicators, which are the areas of focus we will use this year to continue to enhance our school's performance.Please click to review additional information around how to navigate in the platform once you are logged in.
Selwyn Elementary School Improvement Team Membership
Assistant Principal Representative
Instructional Support Representative
PTA Vice President
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.