School Improvement Plan
To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.NCStar.org and use GuestS18978 as the username and password. Guest Access will allow stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members (with date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes.
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
Please use the below links to provide feedback on our School Improvement Plan.
Our school has been designated as "Low Performing" by the state of North Carolina. Please see this letter for more information about what this means:
School Improvement Team Members
Members of the School Improvement Team are directly involved in the development of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Member & Date of Election
- Sarah Lang
- Jarvis Lamb
- Paige Anderson
- Cuildry Lecointe
Instructional Support Staff
- Magarette Amos
- Marilyn Gomez
- Adam McBroom
- Cynthia Hamilton
- Carla Clements
- Reanna Patterson
- Arlene Pugh
- Amber Geckler
- Rudy Hawley
- Ruth Ayupan
- Rosario Lopez
School Improvement Team Meeting Schedule
Charlotte East Language Academy School Improvement Team Meets on Thursdays at 4:45pm via google meets.
Thursday September 21, 2023
Thursday October 19, 2023
Thursday November 16, 2023
Thursday January 18, 2023
Thursday February 15, 2023
Thursday March 21, 2023
Thursday May 18, 2023
Thursday June 13, 2023