School Improvement Team
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
Team elected May 16 2023
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
Committee Position Name Email Address Date Elected Principal Jane Arnmbruster email@example.com 8/27/2018 Assistant Principal Courtney Pierce firstname.lastname@example.org 9/27/2021 Parent Ashley Lamano email@example.com 05/16/2023 Parent Leigh Ann Hall firstname.lastname@example.org 09/2/2020 Parent Kimberly Rinard Kim_skrabec@bellsouth.net 9/02/2020 Parent Mary Newsome email@example.com 09/2/2020 Parent Catherine Batusic firstname.lastname@example.org 05/16/2023 Literacy Facilitator Joni Strama email@example.com 9/27/2021 Talent Development Teacher Kelly Safran firstname.lastname@example.org 9/27/2021 Teacher Assistant Kim Stone email@example.com 9/19/2023 Support Teacher Sherri Bernier-Luciem Sk.firstname.lastname@example.org 10/02/2019
SIT meeting dates: All meetings are in the media center at 5:30 pm, unless otherwise noted.