School Improvement Plan
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
Guest access will allow you, our valued stakeholders, to review the School Improvement Plan, agendas, and meeting minutes.
School Improvement Team
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
Committee Position Name Email Address Date Elected Principal Jane Arnmbruster email@example.com 8/27/2018 Assistant Principal Courtney Pierce firstname.lastname@example.org 9/27/2021 Parent - Timekeeper Alan Lidogoster email@example.com 9/24/2018 Parent Liliana Lopez firstname.lastname@example.org 09/02/2020 Parent Leigh Ann Hall email@example.com 09/28/2021 Parent Kimberly Rinard Kim_skrabec@bellsouth.net 10/02/2019 Parent Mary Newsome firstname.lastname@example.org 09/20/2022 Parent Lauren Benjamin email@example.com 10/02/2019 4th Grade Teacher Deborah Columbus firstname.lastname@example.org 9/27/2021 3rd Grade Teacher Angela Adamson email@example.com 9/20/2022 Talent Development Teacher Kelly Safran firstname.lastname@example.org 9/27/2021 1st Grade Teacher Carole Rice email@example.com 10/02/2019 Support Teacher Sherri Bernier-Luciem Sk.firstname.lastname@example.org 10/02/2019