School Improvement Plan (SIP)
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
School Improvement Team (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members
Committee Position Name Email Address Parent Misti Pinkerton-Allen Parent Karen Pelletier firstname.lastname@example.org Parent Rachel Coley email@example.com Parent Sunnie Boyd firstname.lastname@example.org Parent Alyssa Kaplan email@example.com Parent Renee Stallings- Carter firstname.lastname@example.org Principal Angela Blue email@example.com Assistant Principal Jill Smith firstname.lastname@example.org Dean of Students Jennifer Siddall email@example.com School Counselor Jennifer Towery firstname.lastname@example.org 1st Teacher Sydney King email@example.com 2nd Teacher Lyndee Bent firstname.lastname@example.org 3rd Teacher Julia Monday email@example.com 4th Teacher Ashley Ricks firstname.lastname@example.org 5th Teacher Danica Wolfe email@example.com