School Improvement Plan (SIP)
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
School Improvement Team (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
The School Improvement Team will be meeting on the following dates. These meetings will be held in-person (with an option for virtual) at 7:45am to 8:40am:
School Improvement Team Members
Committee Position Name Email Address Parent Nikki Redman Parent Azima Collins Parent Sherita Mckeever Parent Luisa Pallomera Parent Akeshia Craven-Howell Parent Maya Engle Principal Kimberly Roberts email@example.com Assistant Principal Jill Smith firstname.lastname@example.org Dean of Students Katy Ainslie email@example.com School Counselor Jennifer Towery firstname.lastname@example.org EIT Kristy Faris email@example.com Kindergarten Teacher 1st Teacher Veronica Maron firstname.lastname@example.org 2nd Teacher 3rd Teacher 4th Teacher 5th Teacher