School Improvement Plan
Indistar Username: guests7125
Indistar Password: guests7125
School Improvement Plan 2022-2023
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team
School Leadership Team Members
Name Role Date Elected Matthew Slota Principal Brittany Medley Process Manager April 23, 2021 Mary McGinnis Teacher April 23, 2021 Courtney Alvarado Parent April 23, 2021 LaChandra Archer Parent April 23, 2021 LaToya Chapman Parent April 23, 2021 Maritz Gee Teacher April 23, 2021 Linda Havrun Teacher April, 23, 2021 Brandi Jones Parent April 23, 2021 Rossibel Padilla Parent April 23, 2021 Christina Stephenson Parent April 23, 2021