School Improvement Plan
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
School Improvement Team
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors assess and amend the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety, and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
For a listing of all SIT members, visit the NCStar site.
Virtual LOCATION:Join Zoom MeetingLogin InformationMeeting ID: 89658969531Passcode: PANTHERS3:00pm on the scheduled meeting dateIn-Person Meetings: Media CenterMeeting Dates: 2nd Monday of each month at 3:00pmSeptember 9/11/23October 10/9/23November 11/13/23December 12/11/23January 1/8/24February 2/12/24March 3/11/24April 4/15/24May 5/13/24June 6/10/24