School Improvement Plan (SIP)
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.Username: GuestS16767Password: GuestS16767
School Improvement Team (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members
Principal Rachelle Fink email@example.com 4/2021 Assistant Principal Amira Abdelhafiz firstname.lastname@example.org 6/2021 SLT Chair Beth Leo email@example.com 4/2021 Primary Representative Vicki High firstname.lastname@example.org 4/2021 Lower Elementary Representative Emily Cohen email@example.com 4/2021 Special Area Representative Wendy Neisler firstname.lastname@example.org 4/2021 Parent Megan Van Fleet 4/2021 Parent Cathleen Davis-Whitmore 4/2021 Parent Stephanie Roberson 4/2021 Parent Mary Weston 6/2022 Parent Raven Williams 6/2022 Parent Tiffany Rotondo 6/2022
School Improvement Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: virtual/zoom link
All meetings are on the third Thursday of the month and will begin at 8:00 am. The first meeting will be held virtually. Link and dates listed below:
Meeting ID: 937 4866 9988
Dates for 2022-2023 School Year
September 15, 2022
October 20, 2022
November 17, 2022
December 15, 2022
January 19, 2023
February 16, 2023 (Changed to February 23 due to district training)
March 16, 2023
April 20, 2023
May 18, 2021