School Improvement Plan (SIP)
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
School Improvement Team (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team are directly involved in the development of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Encourages supports and creates opportunities for involvement from parents in the community.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors assess and amend the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety, and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns in the following areas:
- High Academic Achievement
- Effective Educators
- Adequate Resources and Facilities
- Safe and Orderly Schools
- World-Class Service
- Strong Parent and Community Resource