School Improvement Plan
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
School Improvement Team (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
2023-2024 SIT meetingsMeetings will be held at 3:00 in the media center on the following dates:September 18thOctober 30thNovember 27thDecember 18thJanuary 29thFebruary 26thMarch 25thApril 29thMay 20thJune 3rd