School Improvement Plan (SIP)
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
School Improvement Team (SIT)
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Team Members
SLT meetings are held virtually, one Monday per month. Meetings are at 6:00 PM and end promptly at 7 PM. To attend as a visitor, please use the following Zoom information -