Dress Code Expectations
As we move through the 2023-24 school year, please keep in mind our school-wide dress code expectations. Please be sure to monitor your student’s attire daily.
- Dresses and skirts, as well as shorts, must not be excessively short and/or tight. Skirts and shorts must be longer than the hem of a shirt.
- No see-through clothing.
- No midriffs should show; shirts must be longer than the waistline of skirts, shorts, or pants.
- No cleavage is to be exposed; all shirts should adequately cover the upper body including back, midriff, and sides.
- No chains are allowed.
- Pants are to be worn at the waists and no underwear is to be exposed.
- All clothing brands and designs promoting illegal or inappropriate symbols, language, profanity, gestures or signs are prohibited.
- Hats, do-rags, skull caps, bonnets and bandanas are prohibited. Other headgear that interrupts the learning environment will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Gloves and sunglasses may not be worn in the building.
- Pajamas, blankets and slippers are prohibited.
We appreciate you reviewing our dress code with students and ensuring they are appropriately dressed and prepared for distraction-free learning every day. Thank you for your continued support of our AG community.