School Improvement Plan (SIP)
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
Guest Access will allow stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Leadership Team members (with date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. Once inside the platform, please select the second tab, labeled “Reports/ Wise Ways/ Indicators & Rubrics.” Then select “Comprehensive Report,” located in the Student Success Indicators box.
School Improvement Team (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
LOCATION: Zoom meetings https://bit.ly/HarperSIT
TIME: 6:00 pm
DATES: September 27th, November 17th, January 26th, March 23rd, May 11th