EOG Dates and Proctor Needs
Good afternoon Barnette Families. Following EOG State Training today, we have made the decision regarding our 3rd-5th Grade 2023-2024 EOG Testing Dates. Below will be our official dates for this school year:
Thursday, May 25th-3rd-5th Grade Reading Testing
Tuesday, May 30th-Make Up Testing
Wednesday, May 31st-3rd-5th Grade Math testing
Thursday, June 1st-5th Grade Science Testing/3rd-4th Grade Make Up Testing
Friday, June 2nd-3rd Grade Reading Re-Test (For those 3rd grade students who have not met an RTA Mastery Benchmark)
Wednesday, June 7th- Grade Reading RTA Test (For those 3rd grade students who have not met an RTA Mastery Benchmark)
As we begin to move closer to our End of Grade Tests, we are in need of proctors. North Carolina requires all test sessions to have a school staff member give the test (a test administrator) and another adult monitor the test (a proctor). A proctor is needed in every classroom that gives a test, in order to help the test administrator conduct a fair and uniform test administration. The days with the largest proctor needs are: May 25th, 31st, and June 1st. In most cases, testing will run from 8:00-12:00 each day. Proctors will need to be signed in at school each day around 7:50 to begin moving into their testing role. Once testing is complete for that session, you will be free to go.
- Age 18 or older and not a K-12 student
- Complete the CMS Volunteer Parent Registration Form at: https://www.cmsvolunteers.com/
- Attend proctor training (Must attend even if you have been previously trained)(Only need to attend one or the other)
- May 16, 2023 8:30 or 3:30
- May 19, 2023 8:30 or 3:30
- Cannot proctor in a classroom if you
- Are related to a student in the class (child, grandchild, niece/ nephew)
- Are related to or close friends with the test administrator
If you are interested and able to help, even if just for one day, please reach out to Mr. Otolski at: email@example.com.
Additionally, please feel free to use the Sign Up Genius below to sign up to proctor as well.
Thank you very much for your support