Welcome to West Mecklenburg High School
Please read the entire document. Please use the link below as needed.
If you need to register your student, pick up a packet at any CMS school.
Documents needed to enroll:
- CMS Registration Packet (Click Here for CMS site) (Click Here for Download)
- Copy of student birth certificate or other proof of age and legal name
- Proof of Mecklenburg County residency (see page 2 of enrollment form)
- Most up-to-date immunization records (Complete record required by the first day of school
- Health Assessment (All children entering NC public schools for the first time must submit
proof of a health assessment within 30 days of the start of school.)
- Immunization requirements for school attendance (12th Grade School Vaccine)(Notice of Vaccine Requirements)
Immunization and Health Assessment Requirements:
In compliance with North Carolina law, all children entering NC public schools for the first time must submit proof of a health assessment within 30 days. The health assessment must have been completed within 12 months prior to the date the child would have first been eligible for initial entry into the public schools. In addition, North Carolina law requires parents/guardian to present certification of immunizations on or before the first day of school entry. If documentation is not presented, parents and/or guardians have 30 calendar days to provide documentation or the student shall be excluded from school until proof is provided.
**Please note** Only the parent or legal guardian can enroll or withdraw a student. If you are not the parent or legal guardian, you must complete the application for a Hardship Caregiver Letter. The Application and process is found on the CMS website.
West Mecklenburg High School Registration Hours
No Registration on Fridays