SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT TEAM (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitor, assess, and amend the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
Dr. Carla Mathis Principal 9/14/22 firstname.lastname@example.org Crasharnia Harmon AP Representative 9/14/22 email@example.com Latonya Baldwin Instructional Support Staff 9/14/22 Latonya.firstname.lastname@example.org Stephanie Donnis PTA/PTO/PTSA President/Designee 9/14/22 email@example.com Kristina Rice Instructional Staff 9/14/22 firstname.lastname@example.org Toni Holder Instructional Assistant 9/14/22 email@example.com Ivanella Alford Parent Representative 9/14/22 firstname.lastname@example.org Ana Galdamez Parent 9/14/22 email@example.com Lakisha Jones Parent 9/14/22 firstname.lastname@example.org Michelle Joyner Parent 9/14/22 email@example.com Kirk Mathis JR Parent 9/14/22 firstname.lastname@example.org Lisa Webber Parent 9/14/22 email@example.com