SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT TEAM (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitor, assess, and amend the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
Name Position Date of Entry Email Address Beth Marshall Principal 09/2023 firstname.lastname@example.org Crasharnia Harmon AP Representative 09/14/2022 email@example.com Latonya Baldwin Instructional Support Staff 09/14/2022 firstname.lastname@example.org N'Deeo Hicks NC Star Specialist 09/2023 email@example.com Samantha Arias Multi Classroom Leader 9/2023 09/2023 firstname.lastname@example.org Racquel Merritt Parent 09/2023 email@example.com Diamond Foggie Instructional Staff 9/2023 09/2023 firstname.lastname@example.org Sharon Hamilton Instructional Assistant 9/2023 09/2023 email@example.com Karen Andino Parent 09/2023 firstname.lastname@example.org Janice Brunson Parent 09/2023 email@example.com Makeba Daniels Parent 09/2023 firstname.lastname@example.org Andre McCain Parent 09/2023 email@example.com James Gibson Parent 09/2023 firstname.lastname@example.org Carol McIntyre Parent 09/2023 email@example.com Andre Thornton Parent 09/2023 firstname.lastname@example.org