- Provide a safe and orderly learning environment.
- Develop the whole child.
- Create an environment of academic excellence through 21st century learning with a focus on STEM education and Personalized Learning themes.
- Personalized Learning: Provide personalized instruction for students based on their ability, reading, and assessment levels.
- STEM integration for all.
- 1:1: Each student receives a Google Chromebook upon registration for student use during the school day.
- Literacy: Reading, writing, speaking and listening continue to be our "North Star".
- Technology Student Association (TSA) National Competition: 2016 Nashville, TN
- North Carolina State Champion: Dash and Dot Programming Competition
- State Science Fair Award Winners
- "Most Spirited" award for Science Olympiad
- Selected as Early Adopter for Technology 1:1
- Teacher and student presented to the US Senate Sub-Committee on Technology in schools
- Bill and Melinda Gates and CMS sponsored Personalized Learning Cohort I
- School visits by Chicago Public EC principals and central office staff
- Technology highlighted in Oct. superintendent media briefing