SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT TEAM (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
Click the link to view the Parent Letter for Low Performing Schools.
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
To access our School Improvement Plan, visit https://www.indistar.org and use (GuestS16777) as the username and password. Guest Access will allow stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members (with date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes.
School Improvement Team Members
LOCATION: Kennedy Middle School Zoom Room
DATES: We will meet on Thursdays.
Date Time 9/20/2023 8:00am 10/19/2023 8:00am 11/30/2023 8:00am 12/14/2023 8:00am 1/18/2024 8:00am 2/15/2024 8:00am 3/21/2024 8:00am 4/18/2024 8:00am 5/23/2024 8:00am