SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.NCStar.org and use LTS16726 as the username and pD77 as the password. Guest Access will allow stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members (with date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes.
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT TEAM (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT TEAM MEMBERS
Meetings in bold print from 7:00-8:00pm, will be virtual.
DATE TIME 09/13/2023 5- 6 pm 10/5/2023 7-8 pm 11/8/2023 5-6 pm 12/13/2023 7-8 pm 01/02/2024 7-8 am 02/07/2024 7-8 pm 03/13/2024 5-6 pm 04/17/2024 7-8 pm 05/08/2024 5- 6 pm 06/12/2024 7-8 pm