SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT TEAM (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.NCStar.org and use Login In Credentials: GuestS16818 as the username and password. Guest Access will allow stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members (with date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes.2023-2024 Meeting Dates:Monday, September 25 @ 6:30pmMonday, November 6 @ 7:00pmMonday, December 4 @ 7:00pmMonday, January 8 @ 7:00pmMonday, February 5 @ 7:00pmMonday, March 4 @ 7:00pmMonday, April 8 @ 7:00pmMonday, May 6 @ 7:00pmVirtual Access: Microsoft Teams Link
QHMS Team Members for the 2023-2024 school year are listed below.SIT Members
Rachael Neill Principal
Jennifer Rose Dean of Student
Dasha Glover Instructional Staff/Teacher
Alisa Stevenson Instructional Staff/Teacher
Candice Graham Instructional Staff/Teacher
Alvera Whittler Instructional Staff/Teacher
Lisa Cox Teacher Assistant
Tanya Head Support StaffParent Representatives for the 2023-2024 are listed below.
Elizabeth Kennedy Parent
Mary Nunn Parent
Carroll Williams Parent
Clarisa Thomas Parent
Terisha Wootson Parent
Sandra Vazquez Parent
Alirgton Garzon Parent
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
A PDF of our school improvement plan can also be accessed by clicking here.