SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT TEAM (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT TEAM MEMBERS
LOCATION: We will meet on Microsoft Teams. Link below:
DATES: (3rdTuesday of every month | 3:50 pm - 4:50 pm)
Date Time September 19, 2023 3:50 pm - 4:50 pm October 17, 2023 3:50 pm - 4:50 pm November 21, 20233:50 pm - 4:50 pm December 19, 2023 3:55 pm - 4:50 pm January 16, 2024 3:50 pm - 4:50 pm February 20, 2024 3:50 pm- 4:50 pm March 19, 2024 3:50 pm- 4:50 pm April 16, 2024 3:50pm - 4:50 pm May 21, 20243:50pm - 4:50 pm June (TBD)
School Improvement Team Agendas & Minutes (PDF's Only)