SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT TEAM (SIT)
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT TEAM MEMBERS
LOCATION: As of 9/28 we will meet on zoom. Contact the school directly for the zoom link that will be emailed to SIT members and shared as requested.
DATES: (4th Wednesday of every month | 3:50 pm - 4:50 pm)
Date Time September 28, 2022 3:50 pm - 4:50 pm October 26, 2022 3:50 pm - 4:50 pm November 30, 20223:50 pm - 4:50 pm December 21, 2022 3:55 pm - 4:50 pm January 25, 2023 3:50 pm - 4:50 pm February 22, 2023 3:50 pm- 4:50 pm March 22, 2023 3:50 pm- 4:50 pm April 26, 2023 3:50pm - 4:50 pm May 24, 20233:50pm - 4:50 pm