SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT TEAM (SIT)
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
LOCATION: Wilson STEM Academy Learning Commons
DATES: Third Wednesday of each academic month
Date Time September 19, 2018 7:45 am October 17, 2018 7:45 am November 15, 2018 7:45 am December 12, 2018 7:45 am January 16, 2019 7:45 am February 20, 2019 7:45 am March 13, 2019 7:45 am April 17, 2019 7:45 am May 15, 2019 7:45 am
School Leadership Team Agendas (PDF's Only)
School Leadership Team Meeting Minutes (PDF's Only)