Enrollment forms for the current school year must be submitted to the student's home school.
Documents needed to enroll:
- New Student Enrollment Form (for the current school year and future years)
- Birth certificate or other proof of age and legal name proofs of Mecklenburg County residency
- Safe Schools Enrollment Declaration - (Required for students transferring into CMS)
- Current immunization records (Complete record required by first day of school entry)
- Health Assessment (All children entering NC public schools for the first time must submit proof of a health assessment within 30 days of the start of school.)
- Health assessment and immunization requirements for school attendance
CLICK ON THE "ENROLL NOW" BUTTON FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ENROLLMENT ~~~~>
Enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year is now open!
Do you have a child who will be 5 years old by August 31, 2023?
If so, it is time to register for kindergarten!
**** Enrollment for the 2023- 2024 school year after June 2, 2023 must be done in person at your child's home school ***
To get started just click on the link below:
To begin the online enrollment process:
First, create an account with PowerSchool enrollment by following the enrollment link above and selecting "Create Account."
Next, enter your email address, name and phone number and create a password for your account.
Important...Remember the email address and password associated with your account.
Once you have completed the online registration form and uploaded the required documents, you will see a confirmation page.
However, enrollment is not completed until our Parkside staff has reviewed and processed the documentation.
You will receive a confirmation email once everything is approved.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our registrar Erica Barozzino email@example.com and she will be happy to help you.