Pinewood School Improvement Team
Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Improvement Plan (SIP)
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.Username: GuestS7114Password: GuestS7114
All SIP Meetings will be in-person at Pinewood Elementary at 3:45 PM.
September 21, October 26, November 30, January 25, February 29, March 28, April 25, May 30, June 11