Technology Website - Please visit the Technology website before submitting a helpdesk request. There are lots of resources available to help you navigate on your own. If you still have concerns, fill out the form and make an appointment.
Please fill out the Technology Needs Request form to make an appointment.
- If you can not access your computer through your home wifi, How to Access your Chromebook at Home.pdf.
- Update your Chromebook.
- New to CMS? Claim your NCEDCloud account before you can access any information.
- If you can not access NCEDCloud, please contact any one of your Teachers to be reset.
- If you can not access Powerschool.
- If you can not access Canvas .
- Hotspots are available by request only. Currently, they are on order. Once you make a request, you will be notified via phone or email for pickup.
- Student Technology Helpdesk is open by appointment only. (Chromebooks, chargers, Google Password reset, hotspot requests, etc.)
- Submit helpdesk request. Click here. Contact will be made via phone or email.
Thank you for your continued support of Olympic High School. If you have any questions, then please reach out to the school at 980-343-3800.