School Improvement Plan (SIP)
For access to the School Improvement Plan, use the Indistar login button and enter the information below.
Password: GuestS18997Guest Access will allow stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members (with the date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes.Once inside the platform, please select the second tab, labeled “Reports/ Wise Ways/ Indicators & Rubrics.” Then select “Comprehensive Report,” located in the Student Success Indicators box. Download the report and add it to your website,
School Improvement Team (SIT)
Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
LOCATION: Olympic High School Zoom (until further notice)
For Zoom Access Code Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATES: Second Tuesday of each month, with the exception of April
TIME: 6 pm - 7 pm
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 951 8137 6654
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,95181376654# US (Chicago)