- What is the House System?
The house system is an idea adopted from Ron Clark Academy to give students the opportunity to connect with students across classes and grades that they may not normally have a chance to interact with. This helps students gain more friendships and create a family-like culture at our school. We currently have over 900 students at Ballantyne Elementary School! The House System will make our school seem a little bit smaller.
The house system creates:
- A change of culture
- Makes our school seem smaller/more personal
- Provides opportunities for students to connect across grades
- Promotes core character traits
- A sense of pride
- Creates leadership opportunities
- Ron Clark Academy