School Improvement Plan (SIP)
To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.NCStar.org and use GuestS16804 as the username and password. Guest Access will allow stakeholders to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members (with date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes.
School Improvement Team (SIT)
School Improvement TeamMembers of the School Improvement Team (SIT) (formerly the School Leadership Team (SLT)) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
Date Time September 27, 2023 2:30 pm October 25, 2023 2:30 pm November 29, 2023 2:30 pm December 13, 2023 2:30 pm January 24, 2024 2:30 pm February 28, 2024 2:30 pm March 27, 2024 2:30 pm April 24, 2024 2:30 pm May 22, 2024 2:30 pm June TBD, 2024 2:30 pm